Non surgical nose job (NSNJ) or rhinoplasty techniques are a non-intrusive choice for people looking for nasal reconstruction that does not demand incisions or longer recovery periods. Dr. Cohen has performed hundreds of non surgical nose jobs for patients living in West Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, Santa Monica, and many places in between. Get a deeper appreciation of the benefits of non surgical rhinoplasty (they’re similar to those of the non surgical facelift) by reading below.
This is a relatively painless procedure that can be performed in just minutes. Filler is injected into predetermined areas of the nose to help camouflage the humps and bumps. Some patients are afraid it will be extremely painful procedure and that it will make their nose look bigger, but, on the contrary, this is a relatively painless procedure that can be performed in just minutes. The instant nose job simply evens out the nose and makes it look like one smooth line.
- Patients who wish to diminish the appearance of bumps on their nose.
- Patients who have dents, hollowness or indentations, or have noses which look asymmetric.
- Patients who have a flat nasal bridge, and wish to create a bridge or augment their original bridge. This is a very common request in the Asian and African American population.
- Patients with droopy tips or downward appearing tips who wish to raise the tip of the nose.
- Patients who have had surgical nose jobs in the past and are unhappy with the appearance of their noses.
A nose job without surgery is an excellent option for patients who want a non-invasive, non-surgical procedure and who are looking for fast, satisfying results. Unfortunately, those with major nasal deformities and those who are looking to significantly reduce the size of their nose are not candidates for the non-invasive nose job. For these patients, traditional surgical rhinoplasty is necessary.
Non-surgical rhinoplasty avoids the risks of surgery and has no effect on nasal breathing since it involves only injection into the skin. The procedure is much more precise than surgical rhinoplasty, so more detailed adjustments to nasal contour are possible. During the procedure, you are fully awake. You hold a mirror and you are in complete control of the procedure’s results. The non surgical rhinoplasty (nose job) procedure does not cause nosebleeds or persistent swelling. There is usually no long term scarring complications. Lastly there are those people who are not 100% emotionally and physically ready to undergo surgery and want to take the idea of a new nose for a “test run”. They can do this procedure to decide if a nose job is right for them to begin with.