eMatrix™ Fractional Skin Resurfacing
Fractional skin resurfacing is rapidly becoming a favored procedure among beauty connoisseurs; it’s also gaining status as a go-to option for individuals seeking acne scar removal. Our eMatrix is a powerful solution, providing the fractional ablative skin resurfacing treatments that patients demand. The system features SelectPulse, which enables customization of the depth of ablation and degree of skin resurfacing based on patients’ individual needs. Contact us for more details on cosmetic breakthroughs like facial laser resurfacing.
RF energy is used to induce a skin injury in the region of the matrix spots, and to maximize an accelerated healing process supported by the tissue surrounding those same matrix spots. This system’s SelectPulse technology allows for customized treatments, including acne scar treatments. The technology also enables various degrees of overlap in the affected areas to treat a range of skin conditions and skin types. Overall, fractional skin resurfacing is an exciting procedure within the current range of acne scar removal treatments.
SelectPulse™ – The Matrix RF Clinical Advantage
- What you need to know about Matrix RF: Matrix RF is the world’s first radio-frequency only non-laser and non-light-based aesthetic procedure that is FDA-cleared to treat a range of skin conditions and skin types safely. The Matrix RF fractional resurfacing technology now allows your practitioner to treat more skin problems with the same system, so you don’t have to go to different practitioners to receive a complete solution.
- eMatrix is a new technology that has a significantly shorter recovery period and less risk of complications.
- eMatrix is equipped with SelectPulse to enable customization of the depth of ablation and degree of skin resurfacing based on your needs. Your physician would choose from three programs to emulate the most common treatments found in most stand-alone fractional systems for the best results.How is Fractional Ablative Different From Traditional Ablative?Traditional ablative resurfacing heats and removes the complete surface of the skin resulting in a longer recovery period. Fractional technology reaches deeper into the skin, but covers the skin area in patterns of dots instead of a broader area. The RF energy induces a skin injury which is maximized in the region of the matrix spots with an accelerated healing process supported by the non-affected tissue surrounding the matrix spots. This way, the treatment can produce much more effective color and texture improvement–with significantly less recovery time than traditional C02 full ablative laser resurfacing. Though CO2 ablative (full skin removal) laser resurfacing has been the gold standard for non-surgical facial skin rejuvenation for more than ten years, it has limitations that include a prolonged recovery period (weeks), hypo-pigmentation (unwanted lightening of skin color), and the potential for infection that can lead to scarring.The eMatrix RF fractional treatment is customizable to your skin type and has varying intensities ranging from
- Mild ablation & skin resurfacing with a shallow impact
- Moderate ablation & skin resurfacing with a mid-level impact
- Intense ablation & skin resurfacing with the deepest impactFractional Ablative Skin Treatments Include:
- Acne scar revision
- Superficial skin lesions
- Scar revision
- Textural irregularities
- Skin laxity